Strength in Weakness Ministries is committed to protecting your privacy. We share in your concerns for confidentiality and protection and will do so by holding to the following standards:
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information or, even disclose your identity to others. Your privacy is always respected. All information relating to your correspondence and contributions to Strength in Weakness Ministries is held in the strictest confidence.
- If you order materials from Strength in Weakness Ministries or circumstances require that communication must be made via physical shipment (i.e.: Canada Post; United States Postal Service; U.P.S., etc.); all mailings will be done in unclear and non-descriptive packaging. (This does not relate to correspondence with other organizations or individuals for the reason of fund raising or other business related purposes.)
- If communication via the telephone is required (and it is necessary for a message to be forwarded, either with an individual, or on “voice mail,”) we will not introduce ourselves as representatives of “Strength in Weakness Ministries”, or disclose the purpose of the call unless prior consent is given to do so. (This does not relate to correspondence with other organizations or individuals for the reason of fund raising or other business related purposes.)
- All online transactions and contributions on this site occur through a safe, private, and secure system that protects the donor’s personal information.
- If you choose to register for our “Members Area” so that you can participate in our on-line forum, discussion group(s), or conference call(s), etc., we will ask you to volunteer personal information such as your name and email address for the purposes of effective administration only. Any release of personal information on the site is left to the discretion of each individual. Any person(s) who shares private information about another individual without their prior consent of that person on this website, will summarily have their access denied to the “Members Area” of this site.
- Strength in Weakness Ministries will never disclose this information, including your identity to anyone outside of Strength in Weakness Ministries without your prior consent.
- We may disclose certain information about you without your prior permission with persons or companies that are not affiliates of Strength in Weakness Ministries as permitted by/or in compliance with legislation, for purposes such as: Law enforcement agencies or governmental authorities to report suspected illegal activities.
Unless otherwise noted, the articles or opinions presented on this site are not authored or offered by those with professional qualifications in the fields of psychology or medicine. Information provided is not a substitute for professional advice or treatment. If you feel that you may need professional medical or psychological advice or treatment, please consult a qualified health care professional.
Strength in Weakness not a clinical therapy program, advocates no specific therapeutic approach, and assumes no liability for any individual's emotional or physical well being. Any information provided on this site is with the understanding that Strength in Weakness Ministries is not engaged in rendering professional clinical, therapeutic, or other professional services. If professional clinical or therapeutic advice is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. Strength in Weakness Ministries is not to be held accountable for any therapeutic advice that is provided by a professional who is approved by this ministry.
Strength in Weakness Ministries contains links to other sites and information about other organizations, denominational affiliations and ministries. Opinions presented on these sites or put forward by these other organizations, denominational affiliations and ministries may or may not reflect the position of Strength in Weakness Ministries. Please use these sites, organizations, denominational affiliations and ministries at your own discretion.
With the exception of material that explicitly lists another copyright owner, organization or individual, this site and all material on it is copyrighted by Strength in Weakness Ministries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks or logo’s used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Materials may be reproduced for noncommercial church, home, or educational use with the exception of Web site use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, the copyright owner reserves the right to deny or limit use, including reproduction.
If you have any questions on our copyright information, you may contact us at:
Strength in Weakness Ministries
Attention: Guy Hammond
1600 Bedford HighwaySuite 100-205
Bedford, Nova Scotia